Quantcast

A finding aid

Kate Forster
I stumbled on a list of Territorial representatives from 1853 to 1887.  I'm finding it very helpful with names I'm not sure I can read correctly in handwritten letters, and with adding possible first names to people mentioned in letters to and from Clarence Bagley.  I'm probably the only person who didn't already know this.  It's at  http://www.leg.wa.gov/History/Territorial/Documents/territorial_assembly_members.pdf.

Re: A finding aid

jaegeralison
Not the only one....

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 23, 2013, at 7:20 PM, "Kate Forster [via Civil War Pathways]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I stumbled on a list of Territorial representatives from 1853 to 1887.  I'm finding it very helpful with names I'm not sure I can read correctly in handwritten letters, and with adding possible first names to people mentioned in letters to and from Clarence Bagley.  I'm probably the only person who didn't already know this.  It's at  http://www.leg.wa.gov/History/Territorial/Documents/territorial_assembly_members.pdf.

http://civil-war-pathways.12348.n7.nabble.com/A-finding-aid-tp353.html
To start a new topic under Civil War Pathways, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Civil War Pathways, click here.
NAML

RE: A finding aid

tuffrock
Thanks, Kate! You just helped me confirm the first name of one of the folks in my reading. :-)

Victoria Bennett

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:20:36 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: A finding aid

I stumbled on a list of Territorial representatives from 1853 to 1887.  I'm finding it very helpful with names I'm not sure I can read correctly in handwritten letters, and with adding possible first names to people mentioned in letters to and from Clarence Bagley.  I'm probably the only person who didn't already know this.  It's at  http://www.leg.wa.gov/History/Territorial/Documents/territorial_assembly_members.pdf.

http://civil-war-pathways.12348.n7.nabble.com/A-finding-aid-tp353.html
To start a new topic under Civil War Pathways, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Civil War Pathways, click here.
NAML

Re: A finding aid

cburt64
This is very helpful!

Cindy Burt

Sent from my iPhone

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:20:36 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

http://civil-war-pathways.12348.n7.nabble.com/A-finding-aid-tp353p355.html
To start a new topic under Civil War Pathways, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Civil War Pathways, click here.
NAML

Re: A finding aid

Kate Forster
If anybody knows how to upload a pdf to this site, let me know.  Otherwise, you can just click the link to get to the Washington Territorial Assembly list.