Bad News & Good News about this Project

Jenny Sayward
Important project updates from Lorraine:

First, we didn't receive the grant we'd hoped for to support the Read-In Capstone Conference on October 18 and 19 - please cross that off your calendars.   Sorry, sorry.

Second, we have rescheduled our Read-In party to coincide with the opening of the Civil War Pathways exhibit at the Washington State History Museum in Tacoma.  So Monday - Presidents' Day - February 17, 2014, 11 am until 4, at the Washington State History Museum in Tacoma.  Mark your calendars!  You've all contributed to that project, and it should be fun for you to get a private tour, meet one another, and then be present for the grand opening.  There will be performances, demonstrations and presentations.  And do come hungry - we'll have a great brunch.  Bring a significant other!

Third, we editors can't keep up with you guys!  And some of you need more time.  So we've pushed out the final date to October 1, 2013.  That is IT, so that we can be up and running by November 1.  So please read your assignment and post your records, OR if you've considered doing another assignment, please take a deep breath and let us know.

You all have our thanks.  The Read-In Editors