Quantcast

Editor Progress Report

Jenny Sayward
Progress!  It may not look like much, but an avalanche of contributions has begun, and -- even so --we're keeping up with it.

Readers contributed 114 items this week, and editors processed 55, bringing us to 40% over all.

RE: Editor Progress Report

Tamara
Administrator

Thanks for the update, Jenny.  I appreciate you keeping us posted on how the database is shaping up.

Thought this web site might be of interest to some of you.  Images of Civil War era people hosted by the Library of Congress.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/sets/72157625520211184/

Tamara

RE: Editor Progress Report

Kathy W
For Civil War era photos of W.T. residents, including some in militia uniforms, see:
http://www.steilacoomhistoricalphotos.com/LBDB.html

RE: Editor Progress Report

Jenny Sayward
In every edition of the Puget Sound Herald, I see the ad for a photographer, and I've been craving those photos.  Thanks!

RE: Editor Progress Report

lmcconaghy-2
Kathy, those are very interesting photographs.  Truly a remarkable collection.  Anyone else out there find some interesting wartime photos of Washington Territory folks or the relatives/ friends of Washington Territory folks, in uniform?
For Civil War era photos of W.T. residents, including some in militia uniforms, see:
http://www.steilacoomhistoricalphotos.com/LBDB.html

NAML<
http://civil-war-pathways.12348.n7.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>