RE: Curate Civil War Pathways with Lorraine (veteran's land claim)

RE: Curate Civil War Pathways with Lorraine (veteran's land claim)

curator

Again, contact Skagit County Hist. Museum on Pvt. Edward C. Osborn of Bay View or contact Philip Holboy. I am not sure I have Philip’s e-mail on my home e-mail. Osborn’s house is still in the family.

Best regards,

Clark McAbee

Curator

Orcas Island Historical Museum