Re: Curate Civil War Pathways with Lorraine (veteran's land claim)

Re: Curate Civil War Pathways with Lorraine (veteran's land claim)

gray.pedersen
Hello Jenny,
  I'm glad you wrote today. No, I don't have an account or a picture of a veteran--sorry about that.
  What has happened, somehow, is that I have not submitted a final report about my research this summer. I read three months of the San Francisco Daily Bulletin, January-March, 1866, as assigned. I am not sure how to file my "findings" or results (which turn out to be minimal to non-existent). Can you help me to find where I write this up?
Thanks,
Gray Pedersen

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Jenny Sayward [via Civil War Pathways] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Has anyone discovered a story like this?

I would like to feature a Civil War Union veteran who traveled west to Washington Territory after the war, and made a claim under the Homestead Act AND used his veteran’s 40 acre bonus.  And I need to be able to represent him and his family in a photograph, the earlier the better.  Any suggestions?

Lorraine

http://civil-war-pathways.12348.n7.nabble.com/Curate-Civil-War-Pathways-with-Lorraine-veteran-s-land-claim-tp480.html
To start a new topic under Civil War Pathways, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Civil War Pathways, click here.
NAML

RE: Curate Civil War Pathways with Lorraine (veteran's land claim)

lmcconaghy-2
Hi, Gray!  I wondered what happened, and I'm glad to see you here at the Forum.  To file your records, go to the url below and choose from the drop-down menu according to what you've read. Just fill in the info, attach the scanned article and upload to the queue.  The editors are meeting today, and we will be working hard over the next two months to edit and publish everyone's records.  Here's the url:

http://pathways.omeka.net/contribution

Questions?  Ask 'em here.  Thank you, Lorraine

NAML<
http://civil-war-pathways.12348.n7.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>