Re: Curate Civil War Pathways with Lorraine (veteran's land claim)

Re: Curate Civil War Pathways with Lorraine (veteran's land claim)

sandy
Have had many mention using Homestead Act, not sure of veteran's 40 acre bonus. Will need to look over life stories,

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Jenny Sayward [via Civil War Pathways] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Has anyone discovered a story like this?

I would like to feature a Civil War Union veteran who traveled west to Washington Territory after the war, and made a claim under the Homestead Act AND used his veteran’s 40 acre bonus.  And I need to be able to represent him and his family in a photograph, the earlier the better.  Any suggestions?

Lorraine

http://civil-war-pathways.12348.n7.nabble.com/Curate-Civil-War-Pathways-with-Lorraine-veteran-s-land-claim-tp480.html
To start a new topic under Civil War Pathways, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Civil War Pathways, click here.
NAML