What Subject should I use for an article about the Union draft?

What Subject should I use for an article about the Union draft?

Penny M
I just edited an article whose subject was the proposed initiation of a Union draft in Washington and Idaho Territories in 1863.  Does anyone know which Subject I should pick?

Re: What Subject should I use for an article about the Union draft?

MaryM
Would that be Militia? I've got one from The Official Record too.

RE: What Subject should I use for an article about the Union draft?

lmcconaghy-2
Ack - I can't get at the dropdown menu from here.  It's the draft for the regular army, MM?
Would that be Militia? I've got one from The Official Record too.

NAML<
http://civil-war-pathways.12348.n7.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

RE: What Subject should I use for an article about the Union draft?

lmcconaghy-2
I am writing from afar and can't access the drop down menu from here.  It's not militia, right?  It's for the regular U.S. Army?  Sorry, Penny and Mary, I answered the wrong person first.... L

NAML<
http://civil-war-pathways.12348.n7.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: What Subject should I use for an article about the Union draft?

kyra
Yes, there is.  I used it.

Ack - I can't get at the dropdown menu from here.  It's the draft for the regular army, MM?
Would that be Militia? I've got one from The Official Record too.

NAML<
http://civil-war-pathways.12348.n7.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

http://civil-war-pathways.12348.n7.nabble.com/What-Subject-should-I-use-for-an-article-about-the-Union-draft-tp512p517.html
To start a new topic under Civil War Pathways, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Civil War Pathways, click here.
NAML

Re: What Subject should I use for an article about the Union draft?

MaryM
So Militia it is? I see what you mean re regular army tho. Should we use the same topic? On the other hand, it would at least group all of the "recruitment" stuff together, whether it's militia or regular army.

Just had a change of mind, if not a BFO (Blinding Flash of the Obvious). Wouldn't the draft for the regular army be just United States Army?
M2

RE: What Subject should I use for an article about the Union draft?

lmcconaghy-2
Yes, it certainly would be.  Rather than militia.  Sorry for the delay in reply, Mary.  MOHAI's had its second major opening in less than a year, and maybe we can pause for breath and figure out what normal is!  Thanks to you all, L

NAML<
http://civil-war-pathways.12348.n7.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

RE: What Subject should I use for an article about the Union draft?

MaryM
Normal? What's normal? See you soon I hope.