Quantcast

hijacking this thread....

lmcconaghy-2

Just a quick note to everyone - the Bezos Center for Innovation has its private opening tomorrow and its public opening on Saturday.  If I haven't replied in a timely way/don't reply in a timely way in the next three or four days, please remail me.  This is MOHAI's second major opening in less than a year, and it's just a huge amount of work and anxiety.  over and out, L