"Summer Picnic on the Prairie" event on Whidbey Island, 8/17

"Summer Picnic on the Prairie" event on Whidbey Island, 8/17

selovell
There is a neat event on Saturday, August 17th at the Ferry House at Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve (Whidbey Island).

You can tour the Ferry House (first time it will be open to the public since 2010), enjoy a homegrown picnic dinner with local ingredients, and listen to journal readings by staff in period costume.

The event cost $75.00 and presented by "The Friends of Ebey's", a non-profit organization devoted to raising philanthropic support for Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve.

Web site for the event: http://www.ebeysforeverfund.com/events/

I am not associated with the organization (and not sure I can attend) but it looks like a fun event for history buffs.

Steve
Steve Lovell