unfinished files published

Jenny Sayward
From Lorraine:

Alert readers of the Civil War Pathways db will notice that some of the published articles don't have a digital file associated with them.  In some cases, we are doing this so that the authors can see their own citations and provide the file.  In other cases, we are doing this so that our tech aide can see the citations, make the scans and provide the file.  I suspect we'll be doing more of this as we move through July and into August.  If you finish your own assignment and don't want another, and would like to help with the tech side of things, please email Lorraine or Darby directly.  Tks.